New Fine & Country office opens in Cambridge
Fine & Country, specialist in luxury property, has announced the opening of its new office in Newmarket Street, Cambridge.
Fine & Country, voted Britain’s Best Prestige Estate Agent by the Sunday Times in 2011 and 2010, has 300 offices worldwide, and its parent business began in Cambridge 15 years ago. The new office heralds a return to its roots.
The office will be headed up by Cambridgeshire-based director Mike Bidwell (pictured), who together with his team has over 100 years of combined property knowledge. The office is supported by a head office in Mayfair, giving vendors access to the London and international markets.
The new Cambridge office, Fine & Country’s 20th in East Anglia, will represent homes up to Huntingdon in the north, Bishop’s Stortford to the south, Bedford to the west and Newmarket to the east.
Mr Bidwell said: “Buyers and sellers will benefit from our local expertise, national and creative marketing, combined with modern technology, bringing a unique dimension to the Cambridge market place.”
You may also want to watch:
Fine & Country’s innovative marketing, which focuses on the lifestyle a property offers, rather than just the bricks and mortar, is regularly featured in national newspapers and their tablet platforms.
Mr Bidwell continued: “These are ideal platforms to attract the commuter looking for a lifestyle move or the young family seeking value for money and good schools. Fine & Country also uses ‘videoettes’ of properties, which are very effective in showing buyers what it might be like to live in the property.”
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 6 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 9 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 10 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
Fine & Country will launch its new office on Friday June 29 from 6pm at 3 Dukes Court, Newmarket Road, CB5 8DZ. For details and to reserve a place on the guest list e-mail Cambridge@fineandcountry.com