New Fine & Country office opens in Cambridge
Fine & Country, specialist in luxury property, has announced the opening of its new office in Newmarket Street, Cambridge.
Fine & Country, voted Britain’s Best Prestige Estate Agent by the Sunday Times in 2011 and 2010, has 300 offices worldwide, and its parent business began in Cambridge 15 years ago. The new office heralds a return to its roots.
The office will be headed up by Cambridgeshire-based director Mike Bidwell (pictured), who together with his team has over 100 years of combined property knowledge. The office is supported by a head office in Mayfair, giving vendors access to the London and international markets.
The new Cambridge office, Fine & Country’s 20th in East Anglia, will represent homes up to Huntingdon in the north, Bishop’s Stortford to the south, Bedford to the west and Newmarket to the east.
Mr Bidwell said: “Buyers and sellers will benefit from our local expertise, national and creative marketing, combined with modern technology, bringing a unique dimension to the Cambridge market place.”
Fine & Country’s innovative marketing, which focuses on the lifestyle a property offers, rather than just the bricks and mortar, is regularly featured in national newspapers and their tablet platforms.
Mr Bidwell continued: “These are ideal platforms to attract the commuter looking for a lifestyle move or the young family seeking value for money and good schools. Fine & Country also uses ‘videoettes’ of properties, which are very effective in showing buyers what it might be like to live in the property.”
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 4 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 5 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 6 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 9 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 10 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
Fine & Country will launch its new office on Friday June 29 from 6pm at 3 Dukes Court, Newmarket Road, CB5 8DZ. For details and to reserve a place on the guest list e-mail Cambridge@fineandcountry.com