New managing partner for Fenland firm of solicitors
A FENLAND firm of solicitors has elected a new managing partner.
Tony Cheetham has been elected managing partner at Fraser Dawbarns and succeeds David Ball, who will be continuing as a partner with the firm on a three-day week basis serving private and commercial clients.
Mr Cheetham is an experienced commercial solicitor. He joined the firm in 2008 as a partner when the practice of Waterman Cheetham merged with Fraser Dawbarns.
He has been an active member of the firm’s management committee and been heavily involved in the conversion of the practice to a Limited Liability Partnership.
Mr Cheetham has a wide ranging client base, from small local businesses to large national companies.
You may also want to watch:
Commenting on his appointment, he said he was “delighted and honoured” to be taking on the role of managing partner.
He said: “I care deeply about the firm, the clients we act for and our staff. I am convinced we can continue to develop our services and client base in the increasingly competitive market for legal services.”
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 5 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 6 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 7 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 8 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 9 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 10 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
• Fraser Dawbarns has 15 partners and employs 100 staff. It has offices in Wisbech, Downham Market, King’s Lynn and March.