New managing partner for Fenland firm of solicitors
A FENLAND firm of solicitors has elected a new managing partner.
Tony Cheetham has been elected managing partner at Fraser Dawbarns and succeeds David Ball, who will be continuing as a partner with the firm on a three-day week basis serving private and commercial clients.
Mr Cheetham is an experienced commercial solicitor. He joined the firm in 2008 as a partner when the practice of Waterman Cheetham merged with Fraser Dawbarns.
He has been an active member of the firm’s management committee and been heavily involved in the conversion of the practice to a Limited Liability Partnership.
Mr Cheetham has a wide ranging client base, from small local businesses to large national companies.
You may also want to watch:
Commenting on his appointment, he said he was “delighted and honoured” to be taking on the role of managing partner.
He said: “I care deeply about the firm, the clients we act for and our staff. I am convinced we can continue to develop our services and client base in the increasingly competitive market for legal services.”
- 1 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 2 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 3 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 4 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 7 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 8 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 9 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 10 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
• Fraser Dawbarns has 15 partners and employs 100 staff. It has offices in Wisbech, Downham Market, King’s Lynn and March.