New on-trade agreement announced between Elgood’s Brewery and drinks supplier Matthew Clark
ELGOOD’S Brewery in Wisbech has entered an on-trade agreement with Matthew Clark, an award-winning drinks supplier.
As part of the deal, Matthew Clark will supply a new range of award winning ales from the independent family-run brewery to its customer base in the Midlands and East Anglia region.
In return, Matthew Clark will exclusively supply a quality range of wines, spirits and soft drinks to the Elgood’s pub estate for the next three years.
Belinda Sutton, Elgood’s managing director said: “We are delighted to be working with Matthew Clark to help our tenants improve and expand their businesses.
“With new ideas and experience from the Matthew Clark team, we also hope to build up our own cask sales within the tied estate. We believe this partnership will go some way to helping our tenants continue to grow their businesses in the current difficult economic climate and we look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship with Matthew Clark.”
You may also want to watch:
Helen Grove, Matthew Clark’s regional managing director in the Midlands and East Anglia, said: “This partnership allows us to develop and support the quality of wines, spirits and soft drinks with marketing and training support within the Elgood’s pub estate, as well as growing and strengthening our cask ale range for our customers, in time for the busy festive period.”
The new cask ales from Elgood’s will include Camra award-winning Black Dog, Pageant and Camra award-winning Cambridge Bitter.
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 10 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
Elgood’s is also brewing Matthew Clark’s new house cask ale called Free Traders for customers to re-brand for their outlets.