New on-trade agreement announced between Elgood’s Brewery and drinks supplier Matthew Clark
ELGOOD’S Brewery in Wisbech has entered an on-trade agreement with Matthew Clark, an award-winning drinks supplier.
As part of the deal, Matthew Clark will supply a new range of award winning ales from the independent family-run brewery to its customer base in the Midlands and East Anglia region.
In return, Matthew Clark will exclusively supply a quality range of wines, spirits and soft drinks to the Elgood’s pub estate for the next three years.
Belinda Sutton, Elgood’s managing director said: “We are delighted to be working with Matthew Clark to help our tenants improve and expand their businesses.
“With new ideas and experience from the Matthew Clark team, we also hope to build up our own cask sales within the tied estate. We believe this partnership will go some way to helping our tenants continue to grow their businesses in the current difficult economic climate and we look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship with Matthew Clark.”
You may also want to watch:
Helen Grove, Matthew Clark’s regional managing director in the Midlands and East Anglia, said: “This partnership allows us to develop and support the quality of wines, spirits and soft drinks with marketing and training support within the Elgood’s pub estate, as well as growing and strengthening our cask ale range for our customers, in time for the busy festive period.”
The new cask ales from Elgood’s will include Camra award-winning Black Dog, Pageant and Camra award-winning Cambridge Bitter.
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 7 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 8 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 9 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 10 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
Elgood’s is also brewing Matthew Clark’s new house cask ale called Free Traders for customers to re-brand for their outlets.