New owners for Paragon Print and Packaging which has one of its 10 factories in Wisbech
PARAGON Print and Packaging, - which has a 40,000 square feet factory in Wisbech- has been bought by private equity group Sun European Partners.
Lincolnshire-based Paragon, which has nine other manufacturing sites around the UK and employs more than 1,200 people, was previously owned by private equity investor Equistone Partners Europe and co-investor LDC.
Paragon provides labels, sleeves, cartons, films and lined boards to Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Waitrose and Marks & Spencer, and food manufacturers such as Bernard Matthews, Cranswick, Greencore and Vion.
Equistone has owned Paragon for around five years, during which time the business has increased its turnover from �113million to �171million.
Equistone director Andrew Murtagh said: “We are extremely pleased to have been able to work alongside Paragon’s exceptional management team.
You may also want to watch:
“Together we have ensured that, despite a challenging economic backdrop, the company has performed strongly through a measured acquisition strategy and consistent organic growth.”
Mark Lapping chief executive of Paragon Print & Packaging, said: “The company is in a good position to continue its growth under Sun European Partners’ ownership.”
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 6 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 7 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 8 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 9 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 10 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?