Outdoor clothing specialists Trespass open up at Horsefair Shopping Centre, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
OUTDOOR clothing store Trespass has opened its doors at the Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech.
Trespass, which opened 40 shops in the UK last year, has based its 134th outlet in the unit formerly occupied by Paperbox.
The store, which will be managed by Robert Boughen, stocks clothing, footwear and accessories for outdoor activities and skiing.
Mr Boughen, who previously managed the Spalding branch, said: “The whole team is really looking forward to meeting the Horsefair’s shoppers.
“The store is in a prime location, we’ve got lots of products to suit different outdoor activities and there really is something for everyone.”
You may also want to watch:
Horsefair manager Kevin Smith said: “The new store offers a brand new dimension to our retail mix at the centre.
“I’m really pleased with the look and layout of the store and wish the team the best of luck.”
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 6 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 7 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 8 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 9 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 10 Council buys up 1,000 sandbags ahead of Storm Christoph
For more information on the Horsefair visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk or call 01945 584109.