Outdoor clothing specialists Trespass open up at Horsefair Shopping Centre, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
OUTDOOR clothing store Trespass has opened its doors at the Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech.
Trespass, which opened 40 shops in the UK last year, has based its 134th outlet in the unit formerly occupied by Paperbox.
The store, which will be managed by Robert Boughen, stocks clothing, footwear and accessories for outdoor activities and skiing.
Mr Boughen, who previously managed the Spalding branch, said: “The whole team is really looking forward to meeting the Horsefair’s shoppers.
“The store is in a prime location, we’ve got lots of products to suit different outdoor activities and there really is something for everyone.”
You may also want to watch:
Horsefair manager Kevin Smith said: “The new store offers a brand new dimension to our retail mix at the centre.
“I’m really pleased with the look and layout of the store and wish the team the best of luck.”
- 1 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 2 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 3 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 4 Body found in Wisbech road
- 5 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 6 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 7 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 8 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 9 Dogs to join hounds across the world in global walk
- 10 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
For more information on the Horsefair visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk or call 01945 584109.