Outdoor clothing specialists Trespass open up at Horsefair Shopping Centre, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
OUTDOOR clothing store Trespass has opened its doors at the Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech.
Trespass, which opened 40 shops in the UK last year, has based its 134th outlet in the unit formerly occupied by Paperbox.
The store, which will be managed by Robert Boughen, stocks clothing, footwear and accessories for outdoor activities and skiing.
Mr Boughen, who previously managed the Spalding branch, said: “The whole team is really looking forward to meeting the Horsefair’s shoppers.
“The store is in a prime location, we’ve got lots of products to suit different outdoor activities and there really is something for everyone.”
You may also want to watch:
Horsefair manager Kevin Smith said: “The new store offers a brand new dimension to our retail mix at the centre.
“I’m really pleased with the look and layout of the store and wish the team the best of luck.”
- 1 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 2 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 5 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 6 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 9 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 10 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
For more information on the Horsefair visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk or call 01945 584109.