Paragon Motor Company in Wisbech welcomes new consultant to team
INDEPENDENT Vauxhall specialist dealer Paragon Motor Company of Wisbech welcomed a new employee to the team this week.
New Sales consultant Terry Thomas has joined the Sutton Road company, which is currently celebrating its tenth anniversary.
Mr Thomas is well known within the area and has spent more than 40 years in the motor trade, 30 of which has been in the Vauxhall network, and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the company.
Speaking of his appointment managing director Gary Robinson said: “we are delighted to have Terry as part of our team here at Paragon.
“His appointment together with new increased stock levels is further commitment of our intention to continue to provide our customers with both the products and people with the right skills to support their motoring needs.”
You may also want to watch:
The expansion follows the recent opening of the newly-built car and van service centre which has not only increased capacity but provided specific working areas and equipment for light commercial vehicles as well as cars.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party