Paragon Motor Company in Wisbech welcomes new consultant to team
INDEPENDENT Vauxhall specialist dealer Paragon Motor Company of Wisbech welcomed a new employee to the team this week.
New Sales consultant Terry Thomas has joined the Sutton Road company, which is currently celebrating its tenth anniversary.
Mr Thomas is well known within the area and has spent more than 40 years in the motor trade, 30 of which has been in the Vauxhall network, and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the company.
Speaking of his appointment managing director Gary Robinson said: “we are delighted to have Terry as part of our team here at Paragon.
“His appointment together with new increased stock levels is further commitment of our intention to continue to provide our customers with both the products and people with the right skills to support their motoring needs.”
The expansion follows the recent opening of the newly-built car and van service centre which has not only increased capacity but provided specific working areas and equipment for light commercial vehicles as well as cars.
- 1 Whittlesey and March serve up cup thriller ahead of crucial weekend
- 2 Village's stunning Christmas lights display captured on camera
- 3 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 4 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 5 Santa lightens up the Fens in run-up to Christmas
- 6 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 7 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 8 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 9 Attacked PC nominated for bravery award
- 10 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers