Paragon Motor Company in Wisbech welcomes new consultant to team
INDEPENDENT Vauxhall specialist dealer Paragon Motor Company of Wisbech welcomed a new employee to the team this week.
New Sales consultant Terry Thomas has joined the Sutton Road company, which is currently celebrating its tenth anniversary.
Mr Thomas is well known within the area and has spent more than 40 years in the motor trade, 30 of which has been in the Vauxhall network, and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the company.
Speaking of his appointment managing director Gary Robinson said: “we are delighted to have Terry as part of our team here at Paragon.
“His appointment together with new increased stock levels is further commitment of our intention to continue to provide our customers with both the products and people with the right skills to support their motoring needs.”
You may also want to watch:
The expansion follows the recent opening of the newly-built car and van service centre which has not only increased capacity but provided specific working areas and equipment for light commercial vehicles as well as cars.
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home