PETS at Home, Carpet Right, Dunelm Mill, Halfords and Currys and who will be next on Fenland retail park?
PETS at Home, Carpet Right, Dunelm Mill, Halfords and Currys could be joined by a sixth as a Wisbech retail park prepares to expand.
Belgrave Land Ltd, the company that owns the Cromwell Road development, says a shop, restaurant or veterinary clinic might be suitable to round off the site.
They have applied for a 3,000 square feet retail unit and claim sufficient car parking is already available to meet expected increased demand. There are 209 spaces with 15 for disabled drivers.
Belgrave says it is a “modest extension” which will continue the frontage of Halfords and Carpet Right.
“Overall the application proposals are for a high quality scheme,” says Belgrave.
You may also want to watch:
Their application will be considered by Fenland Council planners in the New Year.
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack