PETS at Home, Carpet Right, Dunelm Mill, Halfords and Currys and who will be next on Fenland retail park?
PETS at Home, Carpet Right, Dunelm Mill, Halfords and Currys could be joined by a sixth as a Wisbech retail park prepares to expand.
Belgrave Land Ltd, the company that owns the Cromwell Road development, says a shop, restaurant or veterinary clinic might be suitable to round off the site.
They have applied for a 3,000 square feet retail unit and claim sufficient car parking is already available to meet expected increased demand. There are 209 spaces with 15 for disabled drivers.
Belgrave says it is a “modest extension” which will continue the frontage of Halfords and Carpet Right.
“Overall the application proposals are for a high quality scheme,” says Belgrave.
You may also want to watch:
Their application will be considered by Fenland Council planners in the New Year.
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 4 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 5 Body found in Wisbech road
- 6 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 7 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 8 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 9 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 10 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations