PETS at Home, Carpet Right, Dunelm Mill, Halfords and Currys and who will be next on Fenland retail park?
PETS at Home, Carpet Right, Dunelm Mill, Halfords and Currys could be joined by a sixth as a Wisbech retail park prepares to expand.
Belgrave Land Ltd, the company that owns the Cromwell Road development, says a shop, restaurant or veterinary clinic might be suitable to round off the site.
They have applied for a 3,000 square feet retail unit and claim sufficient car parking is already available to meet expected increased demand. There are 209 spaces with 15 for disabled drivers.
Belgrave says it is a “modest extension” which will continue the frontage of Halfords and Carpet Right.
“Overall the application proposals are for a high quality scheme,” says Belgrave.
You may also want to watch:
Their application will be considered by Fenland Council planners in the New Year.
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash