Revamp for Ridgeons in March as branch becomes one-stop-shop for customers
- Credit: Archant
A builders merchants in March has undergone a revamp to help speed up service.
Huws Gray Ridgeons has been re-designed to ensure more stock is on the shelves and that more staff are available to assist customers.
The changes also include the introduction of high level racking, allowing for 30 per cent more stock to be made available for customers.
Branch manager, John Mortlock, said: "The feedback from customers has been really positive. We are really proud of the transformation and what's been achieved in such a small space of time.
"We are now, truly, a one-stop shop for the supply of all building materials, timber, and kitchens and bathrooms for trade and DIY."
Ridgeons have had a branch in March since 1946, where it was based on Broad Street, before moving to March Trading Park, a site of 3.9 acres in January 1990.
The company stock a broad range of building materials, power tools, doors, windows, plumbing and heating supplies, kitchens and bathrooms.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 3 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 4 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 5 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 8 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 9 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 10 Church gets set for annual Christmas tree festival