Revamp for Ridgeons in March as branch becomes one-stop-shop for customers
- Credit: Archant
A builders merchants in March has undergone a revamp to help speed up service.
Huws Gray Ridgeons has been re-designed to ensure more stock is on the shelves and that more staff are available to assist customers.
The changes also include the introduction of high level racking, allowing for 30 per cent more stock to be made available for customers.
Branch manager, John Mortlock, said: "The feedback from customers has been really positive. We are really proud of the transformation and what's been achieved in such a small space of time.
"We are now, truly, a one-stop shop for the supply of all building materials, timber, and kitchens and bathrooms for trade and DIY."
You may also want to watch:
Ridgeons have had a branch in March since 1946, where it was based on Broad Street, before moving to March Trading Park, a site of 3.9 acres in January 1990.
The company stock a broad range of building materials, power tools, doors, windows, plumbing and heating supplies, kitchens and bathrooms.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 3 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 4 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 5 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 6 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 7 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 8 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 9 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 10 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home