Solicitor completes 25 years of sterling service at Fenland firm
CELEBRATIONS were held as a solicitor at a Fenland firm completed 25 years of service.
Ian Groome, from March, was rewarded for his dedicated work with Bowser Ollard and Bentley solicitors. A buffet was held in the Wisbech office where he works to mark the occasion and Mr Groome will also enjoy a meal for two at a high-class restaurant later this year.
Brian Bowser, Senior Partner at the firm, said: “Ian is an example to us all. He is a very hard worker and always goes that extra mile for all of his clients.
“Over the years he has become the engine that drives this firm. If he is with the firm for another 25 years he can take the grandfather clock with him.”
Mr Groome deals with all types of house buying and selling as well as drawing up wills and winding-up estates. He recently led the firm in achieving membership to the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
Bowser Ollard and Bentley also has a branch in March.
- 1 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 2 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 5 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 6 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 7 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 8 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 9 Jury challenged to consider 'substantial body of evidence' pointing to Rikki's killer
- 10 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'