Solicitor completes 25 years of sterling service at Fenland firm
CELEBRATIONS were held as a solicitor at a Fenland firm completed 25 years of service.
Ian Groome, from March, was rewarded for his dedicated work with Bowser Ollard and Bentley solicitors. A buffet was held in the Wisbech office where he works to mark the occasion and Mr Groome will also enjoy a meal for two at a high-class restaurant later this year.
Brian Bowser, Senior Partner at the firm, said: “Ian is an example to us all. He is a very hard worker and always goes that extra mile for all of his clients.
“Over the years he has become the engine that drives this firm. If he is with the firm for another 25 years he can take the grandfather clock with him.”
Mr Groome deals with all types of house buying and selling as well as drawing up wills and winding-up estates. He recently led the firm in achieving membership to the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
You may also want to watch:
Bowser Ollard and Bentley also has a branch in March.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 3 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 4 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 5 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 6 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 7 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 8 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 9 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 10 Victim left with serious injuries after McDonald's car park attack