Solicitor completes 25 years of sterling service at Fenland firm
CELEBRATIONS were held as a solicitor at a Fenland firm completed 25 years of service.
Ian Groome, from March, was rewarded for his dedicated work with Bowser Ollard and Bentley solicitors. A buffet was held in the Wisbech office where he works to mark the occasion and Mr Groome will also enjoy a meal for two at a high-class restaurant later this year.
Brian Bowser, Senior Partner at the firm, said: “Ian is an example to us all. He is a very hard worker and always goes that extra mile for all of his clients.
“Over the years he has become the engine that drives this firm. If he is with the firm for another 25 years he can take the grandfather clock with him.”
Mr Groome deals with all types of house buying and selling as well as drawing up wills and winding-up estates. He recently led the firm in achieving membership to the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
You may also want to watch:
Bowser Ollard and Bentley also has a branch in March.
- 1 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 2 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 3 Lidl lists Cambridgeshire locations for ‘potential store development’
- 4 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 5 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 6 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 7 Plans for multi-million pound training school given green light
- 8 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 9 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 10 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash