Solicitor completes 25 years of sterling service at Fenland firm
CELEBRATIONS were held as a solicitor at a Fenland firm completed 25 years of service.
Ian Groome, from March, was rewarded for his dedicated work with Bowser Ollard and Bentley solicitors. A buffet was held in the Wisbech office where he works to mark the occasion and Mr Groome will also enjoy a meal for two at a high-class restaurant later this year.
Brian Bowser, Senior Partner at the firm, said: “Ian is an example to us all. He is a very hard worker and always goes that extra mile for all of his clients.
“Over the years he has become the engine that drives this firm. If he is with the firm for another 25 years he can take the grandfather clock with him.”
Mr Groome deals with all types of house buying and selling as well as drawing up wills and winding-up estates. He recently led the firm in achieving membership to the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
You may also want to watch:
Bowser Ollard and Bentley also has a branch in March.
- 1 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 2 Residents escape kitchen fire after bank holiday blaze
- 3 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 4 Retrospective bid for travellers' site
- 5 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 6 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 7 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 8 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 9 12 exciting new businesses to discover when lockdown restrictions ease
- 10 Cash machine grabbed in East Cambs ram raid