Support programme launched for West Norfolk’s entrepreneurs
- Credit: Archant
A BUSINESS start-up programme has been launched this week which aims to help 300 budding entrepreneurs and create 50 businesses in West Norfolk over the next two years.
Enterprise Norfolk, which is jointly funded by Norfolk County Council and the Borough Council, is designed to help anyone with a business idea to make it a reality.
Entrepreneurs from West Norfolk will be able to access informative workshops covering all the points they need to consider in becoming self-employed or setting up their own business.
Cllr Alistair Beales, Cabinet Member for Regeneration at the Borough Council of King’s Lynn & West Norfolk, said: “Supporting business development through these tough economic times is crucial.
“One of our top priorities is to encourage and support business growth in the area, whether that’s new businesses or existing businesses which need help and support to expand.
You may also want to watch:
“The programme will complement our existing business support role, providing in-depth advice and support to those looking to get a new business off the ground.”
The programme is being delivered in association with business start-up support specialists, TCHC, who will be running the Enterprise Norfolk programme in West Norfolk throughout 2013.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 2 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 3 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 4 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 5 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 6 Rob's 'walk of thanks' for Magpas Air Ambulance
- 7 Plea to council to halt £6.5m crematorium plan
- 8 Depleted Bears fight back to earn friendly victory
- 9 Mayor's ‘hop-on hop-off' public travel revolution
- 10 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
They will hold workshops in Hunstanton on February 13, King’s Lynn on March 6 and Downham Market on March 19.
Booking is essential and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
To book your place contact TCHC on 01923 698436 or email email@example.com.