T & T Vehicle Sales celebrates a successful first year in business
AFTER just one year in business T & T Vehicle Sales has earned itself a reputation of selling great cars at affordable prices while offering a friendly and highly professional service.
Celebrating the first anniversary of their business in Orchard Street, Whittlesey, Darren and Kerry Smith are delighted they took the plunge to go it alone.
In the current economic climate they knew they were taking a gamble but it has paid off and they have recently expanded the business by opening an auto accessory shop and taking on another member of staff.
With a wealth of experience as a car salesman, Darren knew he had the expertise to make the business work and with a lot of hard work from both himself, Kerry and brother Jamie, that is just what has happened.
Kerry said: “We would like to say a very big thank-you to all our customers and those who have supported us over the past year. People are coming back to us and we have heard that our reputation is growing.
You may also want to watch:
We would also like to say a special thank-you to Nikki Schreiber, media sales consultant for the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard for all the help she has given us.”
“We take pride in selling low mileage, clean cars and there is a warranty available on all vehicles.”
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
Darren studies the market to secure deals on cars with a good service record and his experience shows by the quality vehicles they have on the forecourt. In the first three days of this month he sold seven cars and is always prepared to stay late if customers cannot make it during normal working hours.
As winter approaches, the accessory shop can provide almost everything a motorist needs and much more. It stocks a variety of car cleaning products, and a wide range of products from de-icer, batteries and tools, to sweets and drinks all at very competitive prices.
With Christmas just around the corner the shop also has a selection of children’s cycles which will make great gifts.
Visit the shop’s website at www.tandtautoaccessories.co.uk