T & T Vehicle Sales celebrates a successful first year in business
AFTER just one year in business T & T Vehicle Sales has earned itself a reputation of selling great cars at affordable prices while offering a friendly and highly professional service.
Celebrating the first anniversary of their business in Orchard Street, Whittlesey, Darren and Kerry Smith are delighted they took the plunge to go it alone.
In the current economic climate they knew they were taking a gamble but it has paid off and they have recently expanded the business by opening an auto accessory shop and taking on another member of staff.
With a wealth of experience as a car salesman, Darren knew he had the expertise to make the business work and with a lot of hard work from both himself, Kerry and brother Jamie, that is just what has happened.
Kerry said: “We would like to say a very big thank-you to all our customers and those who have supported us over the past year. People are coming back to us and we have heard that our reputation is growing.
You may also want to watch:
We would also like to say a special thank-you to Nikki Schreiber, media sales consultant for the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard for all the help she has given us.”
“We take pride in selling low mileage, clean cars and there is a warranty available on all vehicles.”
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 7 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 8 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 9 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 10 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
Darren studies the market to secure deals on cars with a good service record and his experience shows by the quality vehicles they have on the forecourt. In the first three days of this month he sold seven cars and is always prepared to stay late if customers cannot make it during normal working hours.
As winter approaches, the accessory shop can provide almost everything a motorist needs and much more. It stocks a variety of car cleaning products, and a wide range of products from de-icer, batteries and tools, to sweets and drinks all at very competitive prices.
With Christmas just around the corner the shop also has a selection of children’s cycles which will make great gifts.
Visit the shop’s website at www.tandtautoaccessories.co.uk