Ten jobs to be created in Wisbech as Trespass moves into Horsefair Shopping Centre
- Credit: Archant
OUTDOOR clothing retailer Trespass is set to open a store in Wisbech’s Horsefair Shopping Centre - creating 10 jobs.
Trespass, which opened 40 shops in the UK last year, will base its 134th outlet in the unit formerly occupied by Paperbox.
Aird Jardine, Head of UK Retail Operations at Trespass, said he was delighted with the expansion and promised that the company would offer “excellent face-to-face service to customers”.
He said: “In the current economic climate it’s encouraging to everyone to see a British company creating jobs, and we are very pleased to be bringing a number of new opportunities to the area with the opening of our shop in the Horsefair Shopping Centre.
“Some vacancies have been filled but we are still looking for more staff – full details on how to apply can be found on the Trespass website.
“The official opening is currently scheduled for March 1, but I am hopeful that, all being well, we will be able to bring this forward by a few days.
“I’d like to personally extend an invitation to all shoppers in Wisbech to pop along when we open our doors and check out our extensive range of both technical and fashionable clothing and accessories.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 3 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 6 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 7 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 8 Dental practice plan move to industrial park
- 9 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 10 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
“I’m sure everyone will find something they’ll love.”
For more information on Trespass visit www.trespass.co.uk