Ten jobs to be created in Wisbech as Trespass moves into Horsefair Shopping Centre
- Credit: Archant
OUTDOOR clothing retailer Trespass is set to open a store in Wisbech’s Horsefair Shopping Centre - creating 10 jobs.
Trespass, which opened 40 shops in the UK last year, will base its 134th outlet in the unit formerly occupied by Paperbox.
Aird Jardine, Head of UK Retail Operations at Trespass, said he was delighted with the expansion and promised that the company would offer “excellent face-to-face service to customers”.
He said: “In the current economic climate it’s encouraging to everyone to see a British company creating jobs, and we are very pleased to be bringing a number of new opportunities to the area with the opening of our shop in the Horsefair Shopping Centre.
“Some vacancies have been filled but we are still looking for more staff – full details on how to apply can be found on the Trespass website.
You may also want to watch:
“The official opening is currently scheduled for March 1, but I am hopeful that, all being well, we will be able to bring this forward by a few days.
“I’d like to personally extend an invitation to all shoppers in Wisbech to pop along when we open our doors and check out our extensive range of both technical and fashionable clothing and accessories.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 3 Man escapes ‘shocking case’ of modern slavery at hand car wash
- 4 DJ, 11, branded 'an inspiration' after winning top award
- 5 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 6 WATCH: Air ambulances can't land after hospital helipad wrecked by US aircraft
- 7 Man who died in road crash is named
- 8 Photographer amazed by praise thanks to stunning images of space
- 9 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 10 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
“I’m sure everyone will find something they’ll love.”
For more information on Trespass visit www.trespass.co.uk