Theatre curtains manufacturer from Cheshire opens Fenland office after takeover by two businessmen
A THEATRE ‘drapes’ manufacturer from Cheshire has opened a new office in Fenland after a takeover by two businessmen.
Soames Springthorpe and John Hoffman have acquired Cameo Curtains Ltd and opened a sales and marketing office at South Fens Business Centre in Chatteris.
The company is now aiming to expand its operation and offer curtains to theatres, schools, colleges and conference facilities across the UK.
Mr Springthorpe, sales director, said: “This is a really exciting opportunity for Cameo to show off the variety and quality of our drapes and be seen by a wider audience.
“Cameo Curtains already grace many national and regional stages including The Opera House Manchester, so we intend to build on the excellent reputation the business has built-up over the past 20 years and our new office in Chatteris will be key to those plans.”
You may also want to watch:
As well as theatre curtains, Cameo supply and install black-out curtains and blinds, star-cloths and create black-boxes for drama studios.
The company has recently undergone a major marketing rebrand including a new website showcasing its work and customer testimonials. For more information go to www.cameocurtains.co.uk
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 3 Stunning drone footage shows prom night in all its glory
- 4 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 5 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 6 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 7 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 8 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 9 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020
- 10 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack