Theatre curtains manufacturer from Cheshire opens Fenland office after takeover by two businessmen
A THEATRE ‘drapes’ manufacturer from Cheshire has opened a new office in Fenland after a takeover by two businessmen.
Soames Springthorpe and John Hoffman have acquired Cameo Curtains Ltd and opened a sales and marketing office at South Fens Business Centre in Chatteris.
The company is now aiming to expand its operation and offer curtains to theatres, schools, colleges and conference facilities across the UK.
Mr Springthorpe, sales director, said: “This is a really exciting opportunity for Cameo to show off the variety and quality of our drapes and be seen by a wider audience.
“Cameo Curtains already grace many national and regional stages including The Opera House Manchester, so we intend to build on the excellent reputation the business has built-up over the past 20 years and our new office in Chatteris will be key to those plans.”
As well as theatre curtains, Cameo supply and install black-out curtains and blinds, star-cloths and create black-boxes for drama studios.
The company has recently undergone a major marketing rebrand including a new website showcasing its work and customer testimonials. For more information go to www.cameocurtains.co.uk
- 1 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 2 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 3 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 4 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 5 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 8 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss
- 9 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 10 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman