Theatre curtains manufacturer from Cheshire opens Fenland office after takeover by two businessmen
A THEATRE ‘drapes’ manufacturer from Cheshire has opened a new office in Fenland after a takeover by two businessmen.
Soames Springthorpe and John Hoffman have acquired Cameo Curtains Ltd and opened a sales and marketing office at South Fens Business Centre in Chatteris.
The company is now aiming to expand its operation and offer curtains to theatres, schools, colleges and conference facilities across the UK.
Mr Springthorpe, sales director, said: “This is a really exciting opportunity for Cameo to show off the variety and quality of our drapes and be seen by a wider audience.
“Cameo Curtains already grace many national and regional stages including The Opera House Manchester, so we intend to build on the excellent reputation the business has built-up over the past 20 years and our new office in Chatteris will be key to those plans.”
You may also want to watch:
As well as theatre curtains, Cameo supply and install black-out curtains and blinds, star-cloths and create black-boxes for drama studios.
The company has recently undergone a major marketing rebrand including a new website showcasing its work and customer testimonials. For more information go to www.cameocurtains.co.uk
- 1 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 4 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 5 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 6 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 7 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 8 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 9 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 10 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal