Theatre curtains manufacturer from Cheshire opens Fenland office after takeover by two businessmen
A THEATRE ‘drapes’ manufacturer from Cheshire has opened a new office in Fenland after a takeover by two businessmen.
Soames Springthorpe and John Hoffman have acquired Cameo Curtains Ltd and opened a sales and marketing office at South Fens Business Centre in Chatteris.
The company is now aiming to expand its operation and offer curtains to theatres, schools, colleges and conference facilities across the UK.
Mr Springthorpe, sales director, said: “This is a really exciting opportunity for Cameo to show off the variety and quality of our drapes and be seen by a wider audience.
“Cameo Curtains already grace many national and regional stages including The Opera House Manchester, so we intend to build on the excellent reputation the business has built-up over the past 20 years and our new office in Chatteris will be key to those plans.”
You may also want to watch:
As well as theatre curtains, Cameo supply and install black-out curtains and blinds, star-cloths and create black-boxes for drama studios.
The company has recently undergone a major marketing rebrand including a new website showcasing its work and customer testimonials. For more information go to www.cameocurtains.co.uk
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies