Time is running out if your business wants to take advantage of Cambs training opportunities
TIME is running out for eligible businesses to take advantage of fully-funded management training being provided by Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce.
The three-day Management Essentials programme, which is taking place on selected dates during November and December, is eligible for leadership and management funding, meaning that it could be completely free for senior managers and company directors of companies in the East of England with between 5 and 249 employees, provided they haven’t accessed previous funding from the scheme since October 2007.
Gill Prangnell, Policy Adviser at Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce, said:
“Sound management skills are at the heart of every successful business, enabling managers to ensure their business operates both effectively and efficiently. One of the core functions of the Chamber is to help local companies to become more successful at what they do, and this three-day course will be an ideal tool for senior managers who want to learn the practical skills and theory that will help them in their everyday role.”
Delegates will discover their personal and team strengths and weaknesses, learn to improve time management skills and learn essential appraisal and performance management techniques.
Gill continued: “One of the key attractions to this particular course is that numbers are limited to just 12 delegates, meaning that each individual will be given the time and opportunity to apply their own company circumstances to each session. The benefits of using this funding to improve the skills of senior managers are two-fold – not only is their performance at work improved, but their own personal skills and confidence are enhanced. It’s a great way for companies to invest in the development of their managers without it costing them a penny.”
Management Essentials will take place at the Chambers’ Peterborough Offices on Thursday 11 November, Monday 22 November and Tuesday 14 December. Cost: �500, although full funding may be available. To find out more about the course please contact Gill Prangnell, Policy Adviser at Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce, on 07815 179925 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 2 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 3 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 4 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 5 Man who ran 'fly-tippers paradise’ faces £32,000 bill
- 6 Cambridgeshire man stabbed partner in the neck while she held their baby
- 7 Pupils tell Ofsted school so good they don't want to leave
- 8 March set to light a beacon for Platinum Jubilee
- 9 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 10 100th birthday for Clovelly House resident
For more information on the funding available and to confirm if your company is eligible, please contact Business Link East on 08457 171615.