Toys and clothes galore as family-run Tums’2’Tots launches in Chatteris
FENLAND’S newest family-run business is up and running in Chatteris and it’s stocked with everything needed to look after both parents and children.
Tums‘2’Tots, in the New Arcade at 42 High Street, Chatteris, offers a massive range of clothes, toys and baby equipment from its brand new store.
The shop - formerly Gowlers hardware store - officially opened on May 1 and stocks a variety of children’s clothing to cater for all events.
Baby clothes and christening wear are available and older children are also covered with uniform for all the local schools in stock. Parents are not forgotten - with a range of maternity wear coming soon.
Also on offer is a wide array of toys, ranging from soft play equipment to leading educational toys. Top of the range Manhattan toys are also soon to be in store.
You may also want to watch:
Special Moses cribs and baskets are also on offer at Chatteris’ newest shop, which makes sure that there is something for mums, babies, toddlers and children.
Karen Jones, who runs Tums’2’Tots with husband Steve and daughter Sarah, said: “We have got something for all the kids but it’s not just for children - it’s for mums as well.
- 1 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 2 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 3 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 4 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 5 Rob's 'walk of thanks' for Magpas Air Ambulance
- 6 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 7 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
- 8 Covid-19 job loss prompts Martin to launch out on his own
- 9 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 10 Depleted Bears fight back to earn friendly victory
“We cater for mums when they are pregnant and we want to help people look after the whole family.
“It’s family run and that’s very important to us. I got into it when my grandchildren arrived and I thought I could create a shop of my own.
“The shop is looking really good and I’m very proud of what we have got here.”