Toys and clothes galore as family-run Tums’2’Tots launches in Chatteris
FENLAND’S newest family-run business is up and running in Chatteris and it’s stocked with everything needed to look after both parents and children.
Tums‘2’Tots, in the New Arcade at 42 High Street, Chatteris, offers a massive range of clothes, toys and baby equipment from its brand new store.
The shop - formerly Gowlers hardware store - officially opened on May 1 and stocks a variety of children’s clothing to cater for all events.
Baby clothes and christening wear are available and older children are also covered with uniform for all the local schools in stock. Parents are not forgotten - with a range of maternity wear coming soon.
Also on offer is a wide array of toys, ranging from soft play equipment to leading educational toys. Top of the range Manhattan toys are also soon to be in store.
You may also want to watch:
Special Moses cribs and baskets are also on offer at Chatteris’ newest shop, which makes sure that there is something for mums, babies, toddlers and children.
Karen Jones, who runs Tums’2’Tots with husband Steve and daughter Sarah, said: “We have got something for all the kids but it’s not just for children - it’s for mums as well.
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 7 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 8 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 9 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 10 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
“We cater for mums when they are pregnant and we want to help people look after the whole family.
“It’s family run and that’s very important to us. I got into it when my grandchildren arrived and I thought I could create a shop of my own.
“The shop is looking really good and I’m very proud of what we have got here.”