Two Wisbech accountants celebrate four decades of service
- Credit: Archant
Two local accountants are celebrating 40 years at the Wisbech office of accountants firm Bulley Davey.
John Anker and Steve Fisher joined the chartered certified accountants and chartered tax advisers in 1976 and became managers of the firm in the 1980s.
Now senior managers, they deal with a broad client base – John and Steve both have a wealth of knowledge and experience dealing with sole traders, partnerships and owner managed companies.
Their 40 years at Bulley Davey was celebrated with lunch with their colleagues held in the company’s office in The Crescent, where both men are based.
Mitchell Burden, director at Bulley Davey, said: “We are so pleased to be celebrating the decades of dedicated service given to Bulley Davey by John and Steve. They have seen the company grow continually over the years, always adapting to, and embracing, change as well as often being the driving force behind it. We look forward to many more years working together”.
You may also want to watch:
At the lunches they reminisced over the changes they had seen during the years including the introduction of computers.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 Stunning drone footage shows prom night in all its glory
- 4 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 5 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 6 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 7 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 8 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 9 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 10 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators