Two Wisbech accountants celebrate four decades of service
- Credit: Archant
Two local accountants are celebrating 40 years at the Wisbech office of accountants firm Bulley Davey.
John Anker and Steve Fisher joined the chartered certified accountants and chartered tax advisers in 1976 and became managers of the firm in the 1980s.
Now senior managers, they deal with a broad client base – John and Steve both have a wealth of knowledge and experience dealing with sole traders, partnerships and owner managed companies.
Their 40 years at Bulley Davey was celebrated with lunch with their colleagues held in the company’s office in The Crescent, where both men are based.
Mitchell Burden, director at Bulley Davey, said: “We are so pleased to be celebrating the decades of dedicated service given to Bulley Davey by John and Steve. They have seen the company grow continually over the years, always adapting to, and embracing, change as well as often being the driving force behind it. We look forward to many more years working together”.
You may also want to watch:
At the lunches they reminisced over the changes they had seen during the years including the introduction of computers.
- 1 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 2 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 3 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 4 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 5 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 6 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 7 March Town mark long-awaited return with victory in double-header
- 8 More anti-Semitic graffiti appears in Ely
- 9 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 10 Retrospective bid for travellers' site