Two Wisbech accountants celebrate four decades of service
- Credit: Archant
Two local accountants are celebrating 40 years at the Wisbech office of accountants firm Bulley Davey.
John Anker and Steve Fisher joined the chartered certified accountants and chartered tax advisers in 1976 and became managers of the firm in the 1980s.
Now senior managers, they deal with a broad client base – John and Steve both have a wealth of knowledge and experience dealing with sole traders, partnerships and owner managed companies.
Their 40 years at Bulley Davey was celebrated with lunch with their colleagues held in the company’s office in The Crescent, where both men are based.
Mitchell Burden, director at Bulley Davey, said: “We are so pleased to be celebrating the decades of dedicated service given to Bulley Davey by John and Steve. They have seen the company grow continually over the years, always adapting to, and embracing, change as well as often being the driving force behind it. We look forward to many more years working together”.
At the lunches they reminisced over the changes they had seen during the years including the introduction of computers.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 3 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 4 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 5 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 6 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 7 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 8 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 9 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 10 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman