VIDEO: March printing company’s ‘It’s a Knockout’ van makeover
- Credit: Archant
A MARCH printing company has filmed a short video of it giving a plain white van a colourful makeover.
3B Design & Print, of Thorby Avenue, was asked by national events company Bigfunuk, who run ‘It’s a Knockout’ corporate fun days around the country, to wrap their vehicle.
The end result, which took two workers two and a half days to complete, did not disappoint.
Adam Triggs, managing director, said: “We do anything. We can change cars from white to black and recently turned a Ford Focus ST mat green for Pilgrims Choice.
“The partnership with Bigfunuk came about through a recommendation.
You may also want to watch:
“The company knew of us for a while since we had done work designing their website and when we spoke to them about vehicle graphics we secured that contract at the same time.”
The business, set up five years ago by Adam and Samantha Triggs, has deals with Volkswagen, Ebay and Lexus.
- 1 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 4 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 5 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 6 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 7 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 8 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 9 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 10 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
They have established a presence in 28 countries.
To find out more go to www.3bdap.co.uk