VIDEO: March printing company’s ‘It’s a Knockout’ van makeover
- Credit: Archant
A MARCH printing company has filmed a short video of it giving a plain white van a colourful makeover.
3B Design & Print, of Thorby Avenue, was asked by national events company Bigfunuk, who run ‘It’s a Knockout’ corporate fun days around the country, to wrap their vehicle.
The end result, which took two workers two and a half days to complete, did not disappoint.
Adam Triggs, managing director, said: “We do anything. We can change cars from white to black and recently turned a Ford Focus ST mat green for Pilgrims Choice.
“The partnership with Bigfunuk came about through a recommendation.
You may also want to watch:
“The company knew of us for a while since we had done work designing their website and when we spoke to them about vehicle graphics we secured that contract at the same time.”
The business, set up five years ago by Adam and Samantha Triggs, has deals with Volkswagen, Ebay and Lexus.
- 1 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Body found in Wisbech road
- 4 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 5 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 6 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 9 Survey finds staggering 97 cent support for new Aldi store
- 10 Students highlight road safety in new films
They have established a presence in 28 countries.
To find out more go to www.3bdap.co.uk