Wisbech-based Anglia Components win business award for rapid growth
WISBECH-BASED business Anglia Components has toasted its 40th anniversary by winning an award for its rapid growth.
The firm was named as the Distributor of the Year for Point of Sale Growth by Bourns Inc, a world-leading manufacturer of electronic components.
Dietmar Veith, from Bourns, said: “Achieving growth in the prevailing economic conditions is challenging and takes an exceptional team. Anglia Components has just such a team.
“Despite the market conditions, Graham Bridger and his colleagues have focused totally on demand creation, working closely with Anglia customers and with Bourns to achieve design-ins, and following through to translate these design-ins into business growth on the franchise. Well done.”
Steve Rawlins, CEO of Anglia, said: “Bourns is a long-standing and valued partner for Anglia, and we are honoured and delighted to receive this award.
“Anglia doubled its Key Account Management and its Field Applications Engineering teams in 2012 and this achievement shows that our investment is bearing fruit.”
Anglia Components celebrated 40 years in business this year.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 4 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 5 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 6 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 9 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 10 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash