Wisbech-based Anglia Components win business award for rapid growth
WISBECH-BASED business Anglia Components has toasted its 40th anniversary by winning an award for its rapid growth.
The firm was named as the Distributor of the Year for Point of Sale Growth by Bourns Inc, a world-leading manufacturer of electronic components.
Dietmar Veith, from Bourns, said: “Achieving growth in the prevailing economic conditions is challenging and takes an exceptional team. Anglia Components has just such a team.
“Despite the market conditions, Graham Bridger and his colleagues have focused totally on demand creation, working closely with Anglia customers and with Bourns to achieve design-ins, and following through to translate these design-ins into business growth on the franchise. Well done.”
Steve Rawlins, CEO of Anglia, said: “Bourns is a long-standing and valued partner for Anglia, and we are honoured and delighted to receive this award.
You may also want to watch:
“Anglia doubled its Key Account Management and its Field Applications Engineering teams in 2012 and this achievement shows that our investment is bearing fruit.”
Anglia Components celebrated 40 years in business this year.
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart