Wisbech-based Anglia Components win business award for rapid growth
WISBECH-BASED business Anglia Components has toasted its 40th anniversary by winning an award for its rapid growth.
The firm was named as the Distributor of the Year for Point of Sale Growth by Bourns Inc, a world-leading manufacturer of electronic components.
Dietmar Veith, from Bourns, said: “Achieving growth in the prevailing economic conditions is challenging and takes an exceptional team. Anglia Components has just such a team.
“Despite the market conditions, Graham Bridger and his colleagues have focused totally on demand creation, working closely with Anglia customers and with Bourns to achieve design-ins, and following through to translate these design-ins into business growth on the franchise. Well done.”
Steve Rawlins, CEO of Anglia, said: “Bourns is a long-standing and valued partner for Anglia, and we are honoured and delighted to receive this award.
You may also want to watch:
“Anglia doubled its Key Account Management and its Field Applications Engineering teams in 2012 and this achievement shows that our investment is bearing fruit.”
Anglia Components celebrated 40 years in business this year.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 5 DJ, 11, branded 'an inspiration' after winning top award
- 6 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 7 Photographer amazed by praise thanks to stunning images of space
- 8 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 9 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 10 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre