Wisbech-based Anglia Components win business award for rapid growth
WISBECH-BASED business Anglia Components has toasted its 40th anniversary by winning an award for its rapid growth.
The firm was named as the Distributor of the Year for Point of Sale Growth by Bourns Inc, a world-leading manufacturer of electronic components.
Dietmar Veith, from Bourns, said: “Achieving growth in the prevailing economic conditions is challenging and takes an exceptional team. Anglia Components has just such a team.
“Despite the market conditions, Graham Bridger and his colleagues have focused totally on demand creation, working closely with Anglia customers and with Bourns to achieve design-ins, and following through to translate these design-ins into business growth on the franchise. Well done.”
Steve Rawlins, CEO of Anglia, said: “Bourns is a long-standing and valued partner for Anglia, and we are honoured and delighted to receive this award.
You may also want to watch:
“Anglia doubled its Key Account Management and its Field Applications Engineering teams in 2012 and this achievement shows that our investment is bearing fruit.”
Anglia Components celebrated 40 years in business this year.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 4 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 5 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 6 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 7 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologised after 90mph police pursuit
- 8 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 9 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 10 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite