Wisbech Town and March Town United to play in Thurlow Nunn Leagues after sponsorship deal is announced
WISBECH Town and March Town United will play in the Thurlow Nunn Leagues next season after a new sponsor was found for Eastern Counties Football.
Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall, a division of the Thurlow Nunn Group, will take over from Ridgeons as the leagues’ sponsor after signing a three-year deal.
The company is one of the oldest family-owned businesses in the region, with branches in Wisbech, Great Yarmouth, Holt, King’s Lynn and Norwich.
Simon Bottomley, Thurlow Nunn’s Group Managing Director, said: “We are extremely proud to announce our sponsorship of the Eastern Counties Football League.
“It is the ideal opportunity to demonstrate how much we value the significance of a healthy and active lifestyle.
You may also want to watch:
“With so many of our sites located in towns represented within the league, this is a great fit for our business.
“What’s more, as proud sponsors of Home Nations Football, Vauxhall shows its support of football players and teams nationwide and so, as a Vauxhall retailer, it’s only natural that we should sponsor our local league.”
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 5 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 6 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 7 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 8 Suspected hare coursers get 4x4 stuck after crashing nose first in ditch
- 9 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 10 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
League secretary Nigel Spurling said: “We are delighted that Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall has agreed to sponsor our competition from the start of the 2012-13 football season.
“Our league will now be known as the Thurlow Nunn League and we welcome our new partners in the hope that the two companies will derive great benefit from the relationship and build further upon their past success.”
For more information on Thurlow Nunn visit: www.thurlownunn-vauxhall.co.uk