CAIN PLUMB - LOUISE NEWTON
- Credit: Archant
The wedding took place of Cain Plumb and Louise Newton at Le Strange Arms, Hunstanton.
The bride is the eldest daughter of David and Janet Newton of Magazine Close, Wisbech.
The groom is the youngest son of Carol Farrow of Wisbech and the late Horace Plumb formerly of Wisbech.
The bride was attended by Jessica Newton her daughter, Laney Clarke-Twell, Lucy Richmond bride’s sister and Olivia Richmond the bride’s niece.
The bride’s son Jamie Newton gave her away.
You may also want to watch:
Best man was Mark Plumb.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital