Emotional update as calf still missing from Emneth farm one week on
- Credit: Archant
An orphaned calf suspected to have been stolen from a farm in Emneth is still missing – as owners post emotional update.
Bramblebee Farm say they have heard “absolutely no news whatsoever” about the disappearance of the dark brown calf who went missing after her midday feed last Wednesday.
A new video posted on the Bramblebee Facebook site yesterday - showing the calf drinking its milk - has already had more than 1,000 views.
The post reads: “One week, one day on and absolutely no news whatsoever.
“We are incredibly grateful for all of your shares and comments, but we have had absolutely no leads at all.
You may also want to watch:
“The police have no lines of enquiry so unfortunately, it looks as if she has disappeared. Whoever took her will have known livestock.
“She may have gone to market now or whoever took her may have integrated her into their own herd.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
“She may have been on somebody’s plate already for veal.
“The possibilities are endless. All we know is, she’s not at home with us. Thank you all for your thoughts and best wishes.”
A £500 reward is still being offered for her safe return or any information about her disappearance.
She is dark brown nearly black and has some white on her head, a white chest, white under side and a few white hairs near the end of her back.
Contact the farm on 07800 884571 with any information.