Calling all 1979-85 Hereward school pupils - there’s a reunion happening at March Braza Club
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland school reunion is taking place at the March Braze Club in two months time.
Arrangements for the reunion have been made by Teresa Croft, Joanne Bird, Karen Lawrence and Thelma Doncaster.
The reunion is being held on Friday March 23 from 7.30pm.
Tickets are £10 each and available from March Braza Club.
There will be a disco DJ, Stefan Hedges, who was a pupil of Hereward School.
You may also want to watch:
It will be an 80’s themed evening. Fancy dress is optional, it would be great to see some 80’s fashion and hair styles.
There will be a buffet, a surprise guest or two, photo opportunities, a raffle with a twist and lots more.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 9 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
Tickets are being offered to students that attended The Hereward from 1979-85 - that includes everyone from year one to year five in any given year at that time. The hall holds 300 people and half of the tickets have gone already so people need to be quick.
After costs and expenses are paid from sale of tickets, money left/money raised on the night will be donated to a local charity.