Three weeks after armed robbery at Cambridgeshire bookmaker, police release CCTV image of the gunman
- Credit: Archant
More than three weeks after an armed robbery at a Cambridgeshire bookmaker, police have released CCTV of the incident.
Police released the CCTV images today showing the moment an armed man carried out the robbery.
A man wearing a motorcycle helmet went into Ladbrokes, in Broad Street, Cambourne, at about 7.20pm on February 17 and pointed what was believed to be a handgun at the cashier.
He demanded access to the safe but the member of staff locked himself in the back office and raised the alarm.
The robber stole cash from the till and made off.
You may also want to watch:
DC Martyn Willis said: “I am appealing for witnesses who might have seen anything suspicious at that time or anyone who might recognise the clothing worn by the suspect.”
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting CF0092710218 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens