Cambridgeshire care agency creating 20 jobs
- Credit: Archant
A family run Cambridgeshire care at home business is creating 20 jobs.
Midas Care Ltd, which has moved to new offices in Waterbeach, is expanding its workforce to meet the increasing demand for social care in the region.
The care agency, which employs more than 90 people and has been appointed as Cambridgeshire County Council’s strategic partner for care, attended the Cambridge News JobsFair 2014 to meet potential candidates to join its team.
Midas Care supports both older people and those with physical disabilities with personal care, cooking, shopping and companionship.
The business has received more than 70 applications from people based across the region and will now arrange interviews.
You may also want to watch:
Matthew Sumner, managing director of Midas Care, said: “We take great pride in the high level of care we provide to each of our service users.
“The demand for domiciliary social care in Cambridgeshire is rapidly increasing and therefore we are looking to expand our team in order to meet demand whilst continuing to provide a dedicated service.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
“The Cambridge News JobsFair 2014 was a wonderful opportunity to meet potential candidates to join the Midas Care team and we are looking forward to meeting the applicants again during the interview process.
“This is a very exciting time for the agency; the office move will provide our staff with a much improved working environment, dedicated facilities to use for training and meetings and it will allow our team to work more closely together, ultimately improving the services we provide.”
Midas Care are continuing to recruit. For more information e-mail email@example.com