Cambridgeshire choir’s concerts raise more than £1,400 for Arthur Rank Hospice
- Credit: Archant
A series of concerts have raised mote than £1,400 for a Cambridgeshire hospice.
The concerts, which were organised by Sing! choirs, were held in Cambridge, Newmarket and Ely in December.
They raised £1427.37 for the Arthur Rank Hospice, which funds end of life care, counselling and support for adults with terminal illness.
Kathryn Rowland, musical director of Sing! Choirs said: “We are so pleased to be able to support such a brilliant charity that does such fantastic work.
“My choirs in Ely, Cambridge and Newmarket all worked really hard in the run up to the events in December, and the hard work all paid off with a fantastic amount raised. Thank you also to everyone who came along and supported the events.”
You may also want to watch:
Donna Talbot, Arthur Rank Hospice fundraising and marketing manager, said: “We are so grateful to each and every member of Sing! Choirs.
“You have not only helped raise a terrific amount for the charity, you have helped raise awareness, which is equally important – thank you.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 10 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
If you would like to join Sing! Choirs call Kathryn Rowland on 01353 662022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.singchoirs.com