Firefighters film daily Christmas cracker jokes to ‘bring a little cheer’
- Credit: Facebook/CambsFRS
Funny firefighters are filming daily Christmas cracker jokes for residents across the region in a bid to “bring a little cheer” this year.
Crews from Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service are sharing “their best” punch lines on social media every day in the run up to December 25.
A spokesperson said: “I'm sure we can all agree, 2020 has been a year of doom and gloom.
“So, throughout December, we’ll be spreading some festive cheer... or attempting to.
“Staff from across #TeamCambsFire will be sharing their best Christmas cracker style jokes.
You may also want to watch:
“We'll post one each day across our social media channels, so make sure you're following us!
“Our first joke featured our deputy chief executive Matthew and his daughter Poppy.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 5 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 6 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 7 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 8 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 9 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 10 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
“Your daily Christmas cracker jokes from all the team at Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service will bring a little cheer to what has been a difficult year!”
To see all the jokes, visit: www.facebook.com/watch/176137944170/243248924172294/