CAMBRIDGESHIRE: Man with a fetish for spanking girls jailed for abusing four children - the youngest five- dating back to the 1970s
- Credit: Archant
A man with a fetish for spanking girls has been jailed for abusing four children dating back to the 1970s.
Trevor Cullington-Norris, 59, assaulted four different girls, one as young as five.
His offending came to light in 2012 when two victims told family members about the abuse which happened in the mid-1990s. While police were investigating the claims, a further two victims who had been abused in the 1970s also came forward.
He pleaded guilty to a total of eight charges of indecent assault, sexual assault of a girl aged under 13 and a charge of sexual activity with a child.
He was jailed for a total of six years at Cambridge Crown Court on Friday (February 28).
Cullington-Norris, of Lancaster Gate, Upper Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, has also been made the subject of a Sexual Offences Prevention Order which bans him from being in the same house as a child aged under 16.
It also makes it compulsory to notify police if he starts a relationship with anyone who has children aged under-16.
- 1 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 2 'Giving a child the chance to be a child lifts my heart’ says foster carer
- 3 Obsessive stalker jailed for posting explicit photographs of his former partner
- 4 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 5 Recap: Wire damage disrupts Hitchin and Peterborough trains
- 6 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 7 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 8 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 9 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 10 Andre Rieu brings new summer concert to Cambridgeshire cinemas
Detective Constable Natalie Bottom said: “Cullington-Norris’s actions have had a lasting effect on all his victims.
“They have shown great courage to come forward and then assist what has been a lengthy investigation.
“He targeted four vulnerable young girls and the length of sentence shows just how seriously such offending is taken by the police and courts.”