CAMBRIDGESHIRE: Man with a fetish for spanking girls jailed for abusing four children - the youngest five- dating back to the 1970s
- Credit: Archant
A man with a fetish for spanking girls has been jailed for abusing four children dating back to the 1970s.
Trevor Cullington-Norris, 59, assaulted four different girls, one as young as five.
His offending came to light in 2012 when two victims told family members about the abuse which happened in the mid-1990s. While police were investigating the claims, a further two victims who had been abused in the 1970s also came forward.
He pleaded guilty to a total of eight charges of indecent assault, sexual assault of a girl aged under 13 and a charge of sexual activity with a child.
He was jailed for a total of six years at Cambridge Crown Court on Friday (February 28).
You may also want to watch:
Cullington-Norris, of Lancaster Gate, Upper Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, has also been made the subject of a Sexual Offences Prevention Order which bans him from being in the same house as a child aged under 16.
It also makes it compulsory to notify police if he starts a relationship with anyone who has children aged under-16.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
Detective Constable Natalie Bottom said: “Cullington-Norris’s actions have had a lasting effect on all his victims.
“They have shown great courage to come forward and then assist what has been a lengthy investigation.
“He targeted four vulnerable young girls and the length of sentence shows just how seriously such offending is taken by the police and courts.”