Someone in Cambridgeshire was robbed of these precious medals and jewellery and now police want to re-unite them with their owners
- Credit: Archant
Can you help Cambridgeshire police clear up the mystery of the stolen jewellery and medals?
Do you know who these once belonged to - until they were stolen by a man police now have in custody.
Police say they've been unable to solve the mystery despite arresting a suspect on a number of charges.
It seems neither he (so therefore the police) are able to re-unite the stolen items with their rightful owners.
Whilst the suspect, a 34 year-old man, continues to help police with their inquiries in burglary, robbery and threats to kill, other officers now want to find the owners of these stolen items.
You may also want to watch:
"The seven items have been recovered as part of an ongoing investigation," said a police spokesman.
"Anyone who believes they are the owners of any of the items pictured should get in touch with police by contacting 101 quoting 35/33815/19."
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 3 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 4 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 5 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 8 Free bus travel for 16 to 18 year-olds pledged by Labour candidate for mayor
- 9 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 10 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
Asked to clarify whereabouts in Cambridgeshire the items might have been stolen from, the spokesman said all they knew was it was within the county.