Someone in Cambridgeshire was robbed of these precious medals and jewellery and now police want to re-unite them with their owners
- Credit: Archant
Can you help Cambridgeshire police clear up the mystery of the stolen jewellery and medals?
Do you know who these once belonged to - until they were stolen by a man police now have in custody.
Police say they've been unable to solve the mystery despite arresting a suspect on a number of charges.
It seems neither he (so therefore the police) are able to re-unite the stolen items with their rightful owners.
Whilst the suspect, a 34 year-old man, continues to help police with their inquiries in burglary, robbery and threats to kill, other officers now want to find the owners of these stolen items.
You may also want to watch:
"The seven items have been recovered as part of an ongoing investigation," said a police spokesman.
"Anyone who believes they are the owners of any of the items pictured should get in touch with police by contacting 101 quoting 35/33815/19."
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
Asked to clarify whereabouts in Cambridgeshire the items might have been stolen from, the spokesman said all they knew was it was within the county.