Cambs care company on recruitment drive after winning three contracts in six months
A CAMBRIDGESHIRE care company is starting a recruitment drive after winning three new contracts in just six months since its launch.
Axiom Crossroads Care, a not-for-profit organisation, has become a provider for Cambridgeshire County Council and Peterborough City Council.
The company, created by Axiom Housing Association and Crossroads Care, can now provide hundreds of people with community and care services financed by the councils’ social services’ funding.
The public can also access services directly and the charity has been approved as a learning and disability provider for Cambridgeshire East, which includes the Fenland area.
The care company offers a range of services to residents, from helping with shopping and gardening to assisting with personal care such as feeding and dressing.
You may also want to watch:
Nikki Ayliff, head of operations, said: “We are delighted with the progress we have made in such a short space of time and we have received really positive customer feedback for our quality and commitment in getting our service delivery just right.
“Owing to this success we are growing rapidly and are looking to recruit a further 10 new posts across the Peterborough area, plus a further three posts in both the Fenland and Huntingdonshire areas.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
“No experience is required as full training will be provided. All we ask is that individuals have a passion to make a difference to someone’s life and want to be part of our new venture.”
For more information on Axiom Crossroads Care visit: www.axiomcrossroadscare.org.uk
To express an interest in the vacancies email: email@example.com or call 0845 260 1097.