Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- Credit: Cambs Police
She has suddenly become Cambridgeshire’s ‘most wanted’.
Kathleen Lawrence, 32, is being urgently sought by police for child neglect offences.
“Both ourselves and the local authority urgently need to contact her to discuss the neglect offences,” said a Cambridgeshire Police spokesperson.
They are anxious “to ensure the wellbeing of her four children”.
Lawrence, from Hampton Vale in Peterborough, is believed to be moving across the country.
You may also want to watch:
The police spokesperson said: “Lawrence could be anywhere in England.”
She is known to have links in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, South Yorkshire, Luton, Merseyside, West Mercia and Dumfries.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 3 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 4 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 5 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 6 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 7 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 8 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 9 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 10 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
Anyone with information on Lawrence’s whereabouts or any possible sightings is urged to contact Cambs Police on 101 or go online use their use webchat service.