Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- Credit: Cambs Police
She has suddenly become Cambridgeshire’s ‘most wanted’.
Kathleen Lawrence, 32, is being urgently sought by police for child neglect offences.
“Both ourselves and the local authority urgently need to contact her to discuss the neglect offences,” said a Cambridgeshire Police spokesperson.
They are anxious “to ensure the wellbeing of her four children”.
Lawrence, from Hampton Vale in Peterborough, is believed to be moving across the country.
The police spokesperson said: “Lawrence could be anywhere in England.”
She is known to have links in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, South Yorkshire, Luton, Merseyside, West Mercia and Dumfries.
- 1 Drink-drivers banned off the roads after being caught in March and Wisbech
- 2 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 3 First episode of tractor TV show features farmer in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Three brass instruments worth £20k stolen from church
- 5 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 6 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 7 Whistleblower shares story of bullying, fatigue and 'dangerous' hours at ambulance service
- 8 Cannabis, cash and knives discovered after police raids in Whittlesey
- 9 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 10 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
Anyone with information on Lawrence’s whereabouts or any possible sightings is urged to contact Cambs Police on 101 or go online use their use webchat service.