Cambs Police to hold open day for burglary victims to view suspected stolen property
ABOUT 200 items of suspected stolen property will be on show at an open day for victims of burglary.
Valuables including watches, rings, necklace, pendants and even trophies, which are believed to have been stolen in burglaries across the region, will be on display at Parkside Police Station, Cambridge, on Saturday September 8 from 1-6pm.
The property was seized on April 4 in Cambridge, but detectives believe it could have come from homes across Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Suffolk, Norfolk or other neighbouring counties.
Det Sgt Chris Tatum-Horsfield said: “If you have had valuables stolen during a burglary in the 12 months leading up to April this year, I would urge you to come along to the open day.
“Officers will be on hand to show the seized items and hopefully reunite victims with their property.”
Three men, aged 47, 28 and 21, are on bail in connection with the investigation.
• Photographs of every item have been placed on the force’s Facebook page. People can e-mail OpRobbin@cambs.pnn.police.uk to claim any of the property.
- 1 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 2 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 3 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 4 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 5 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 6 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 7 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 8 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 9 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
- 10 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000