Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard 2011 Baby of the Year competition is launched
FENLAND’S cutest youngsters will again take �centre stage as the Cambs Times launches its 2011 Baby of the Year �competition.
More than 150 smiling babies graced our pages last year as parents flocked to have their �children’s photos taken at our shoots in March and �Wisbech.
The heart-warming images of smiling toddlers were also a big hit with readers across Fenland, with hundreds of votes flooding in.
There are again three categories in this year’s competition, which is sponsored by Gibbs of �Wisbech. They are: 0-18 months, 18 months to three years and 3-5 years.
A photographer from the Portrait Group will be at Babee Boutique in High Street, March, from �February 8-12. It is free to enter and photographs will be available to buy from the Portrait Group.
You may also want to watch:
All the pictures taken will also appear in the paper and readers will vote for their favourite. The winners will receive a 20in by 16in canvas, courtesy of the Portrait Group.
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 10 Drink-driver blows over four times legal limit after ‘booze and cruise’