Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard 2011 Baby of the Year competition is launched
FENLAND’S cutest youngsters will again take �centre stage as the Cambs Times launches its 2011 Baby of the Year �competition.
More than 150 smiling babies graced our pages last year as parents flocked to have their �children’s photos taken at our shoots in March and �Wisbech.
The heart-warming images of smiling toddlers were also a big hit with readers across Fenland, with hundreds of votes flooding in.
There are again three categories in this year’s competition, which is sponsored by Gibbs of �Wisbech. They are: 0-18 months, 18 months to three years and 3-5 years.
A photographer from the Portrait Group will be at Babee Boutique in High Street, March, from �February 8-12. It is free to enter and photographs will be available to buy from the Portrait Group.
You may also want to watch:
All the pictures taken will also appear in the paper and readers will vote for their favourite. The winners will receive a 20in by 16in canvas, courtesy of the Portrait Group.
- 1 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 2 All roads reopened after gas leaks cause day of disruption
- 3 30 firefighters tackle A14 lorry blaze
- 4 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 5 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 6 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 7 Police disrupt drug dealer's 'oven ready' cannabis stash
- 8 Family farmers win court case against oat milk giants
- 9 Hauliers on how they are tackling the HGV driver shortage crisis
- 10 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell