Cambs Times Charity Fair looks set to be a huge success
STALLS are being snapped up for the fourth annual Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard and Oliver Cromwell Hotel Charity Fair.
There has been a massive response from organisations and charities since we announced the Saturday November 27 date.
With just a few stalls still up for grabs it is essential that anyone interested in having a stall should contact this newspaper as soon as possible.
A wide range of charities and organisations have already signed up for the big day including Hearing Dogs, RSPB, Friends of Doddington Hospital, Friends of Newton Church, and Fenland Mind
It is the first time the event will have been held on Saturday and it will follow the big switch-on of the town’s Christmas lights the previous evening.
You may also want to watch:
It is a great chance for organisations to boost their charity fundraising and everything points to it being a huge success.
Hotelier Rob Skoulding will provide a running hot buffet for visitors and he is making both reception rooms available for stalls.
- 1 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 2 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 3 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 4 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 5 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 6 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 7 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 10 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault
The Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard will provide all the publicity and on the day help will be on hand from March and Chatteris Lions. One VIP who will definitely be there is Father Christmas.
If you want to book a stall, contact editor John Elworthy on 01354 6526