Cambs Times Charity Fair looks set to be a huge success
STALLS are being snapped up for the fourth annual Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard and Oliver Cromwell Hotel Charity Fair.
There has been a massive response from organisations and charities since we announced the Saturday November 27 date.
With just a few stalls still up for grabs it is essential that anyone interested in having a stall should contact this newspaper as soon as possible.
A wide range of charities and organisations have already signed up for the big day including Hearing Dogs, RSPB, Friends of Doddington Hospital, Friends of Newton Church, and Fenland Mind
It is the first time the event will have been held on Saturday and it will follow the big switch-on of the town’s Christmas lights the previous evening.
You may also want to watch:
It is a great chance for organisations to boost their charity fundraising and everything points to it being a huge success.
Hotelier Rob Skoulding will provide a running hot buffet for visitors and he is making both reception rooms available for stalls.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 7 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 8 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 9 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 10 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
The Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard will provide all the publicity and on the day help will be on hand from March and Chatteris Lions. One VIP who will definitely be there is Father Christmas.
If you want to book a stall, contact editor John Elworthy on 01354 6526