Cambs Times Charity Fair looks set to be a huge success
STALLS are being snapped up for the fourth annual Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard and Oliver Cromwell Hotel Charity Fair.
There has been a massive response from organisations and charities since we announced the Saturday November 27 date.
With just a few stalls still up for grabs it is essential that anyone interested in having a stall should contact this newspaper as soon as possible.
A wide range of charities and organisations have already signed up for the big day including Hearing Dogs, RSPB, Friends of Doddington Hospital, Friends of Newton Church, and Fenland Mind
It is the first time the event will have been held on Saturday and it will follow the big switch-on of the town’s Christmas lights the previous evening.
It is a great chance for organisations to boost their charity fundraising and everything points to it being a huge success.
Hotelier Rob Skoulding will provide a running hot buffet for visitors and he is making both reception rooms available for stalls.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 3 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 4 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 5 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 6 Bungalow fire in town was ‘accidental’
- 7 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 8 ‘She’s always smiling’ - Connie marks 100th birthday
- 9 Last gasp equaliser saves March Town blushes on derby day
- 10 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
The Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard will provide all the publicity and on the day help will be on hand from March and Chatteris Lions. One VIP who will definitely be there is Father Christmas.
If you want to book a stall, contact editor John Elworthy on 01354 6526