Picture perfect night for budding photographer Jo at March Camera Club awards
- Credit: Archant
It was a picture perfect night for one budding photographer at March Camera Club who scooped five trophies.
Jo Kelly virtually swept the board on her way to becoming the first female winner of the club's annual Photographer of the Year trophy.
She was presented with her five trophies by newly appointed president Mel Harris at Friday night's club bbq hosted by Roger and Jackie Newark at their Doddington home.
Jo was joined by the four other trophy winners who had been praised for their top photography skills over the past year.
March Camera Club meets weekly from September until April with a varied programme of competitions, talks on topics of photographic interest, demonstrations and discussions, member participation evenings and various social events.
You may also want to watch:
One member commented: "Well done Jo! Fabulous evening and a massive thanks once again to Roger and Jackie for hosting a super bbq."
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 4 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 8 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 9 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager