Picture perfect night for budding photographer Jo at March Camera Club awards
- Credit: Archant
It was a picture perfect night for one budding photographer at March Camera Club who scooped five trophies.
Jo Kelly virtually swept the board on her way to becoming the first female winner of the club's annual Photographer of the Year trophy.
She was presented with her five trophies by newly appointed president Mel Harris at Friday night's club bbq hosted by Roger and Jackie Newark at their Doddington home.
Jo was joined by the four other trophy winners who had been praised for their top photography skills over the past year.
March Camera Club meets weekly from September until April with a varied programme of competitions, talks on topics of photographic interest, demonstrations and discussions, member participation evenings and various social events.
You may also want to watch:
One member commented: "Well done Jo! Fabulous evening and a massive thanks once again to Roger and Jackie for hosting a super bbq."
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Man found dead in March
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'