Can you give five-year-old mongrel Rosie the ‘love and attention she truly deserves?’
A SPECIAL home is being sought for five-year-old mongrel Rosie, who suffers from a severe skin disease.
The RSPCA has been caring for Rosie, who is currently living at Block Fen Animal Centre, Wimblington, since November last year.
She was removed from her former home after an RSPCA investigation into alleged neglect. She had been used as a breeding dog on a regular basis, and was brought in soon after having some puppies.
An RSPCA spokesman said: “Poor Rosie really has been through the mill in her short life; she was used as a breeding dog, and had a terrible skin condition which was left untreated.
“Because she does have this skin condition we need to find the right owner who will continue to treat it,
You may also want to watch:
“Rosie is an amazing dog, she has a lovely nature and is very placid and gentle.
“She really is a special lady who needs a special home where she can receive the love and attention she truly deserves.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
In the last six months, Rosie has been boarded at private kennels and has also been with a foster carer.
Anyone interested in offering her a home can contact the RSPCA on 0300 123 0726.