Can you help police find the man who exposed himself to couple as they walked along river bridge? Here’s a description
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a description of a man who exposed himself to a couple as they were out walking.
The incident happened at about 3pm on Friday near Forty Foot Drain, at Earith.
The victims were walking near Earith river bridge, near the High Street, when they saw the man walk onto the footpath from the direction of Short Drove.
He took off his t-shirt and then exposed himself as they got near. The victims walked off in the opposite direction while the offender made off in the direction he had come.
He was described as white, about six foot, between 21 and 40, and slim. He was wearing beige three-quarter-length trousers and an orange and red t-shirt with a hoop design around the waist.
You may also want to watch:
PC Nicholas Hogg, who is investigating, said: “This was an unpleasant and disturbing incident for the victims and I am keen to catch the man responsible.
“Anyone who recognises the description should not hesitate to get in touch.”
- 1 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 5 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 8 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 9 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
Contact PC Hogg on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.