Can you help police find those who stole items of great sentimental value from house in Wisbech Road, March?
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to reunite a couple from March with sentimental items stolen in a burglary last month.
The burglary happened between 12pm on October 16 and 12pm the following day in Wisbech Road, March.
The following stolen items included pieces of jewellery given as gifts by relatives who have since passed away.
•18 carat gold solid identity bracelet that was not inscribed, similar to the one pictured
•A pair of oval pink gold cufflinks
You may also want to watch:
•A gold cross with diamond cut sun motif
•A distinctive brooch, similar to the one pictured.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
The items have great sentimental value to the victims of the burglary. In addition to the items of jewellery, the offenders also stole a 50” Sony Bravia TV.
If you have any information on the items or the burglary please call 101 and ask to speak to PC Adams (261). Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or visit https://crimestoppers-uk.org/.