Can you help police trace Gemma?
- Credit: Archant
Police say they are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare 29-year-old Gemma Heed, from Cambridge, who was last seen shortly after midnight (May 15).
She is described as being 5ft 5” tall, and was last seen wearing blue skinny jeans, an ACDC top, a dark jacket and handbag.
She was last seen at Addenbrooke’s Hospital.
Detective Inspector Mark Smith, said: “We are concerned for Gemma’s welfare and want to find her as quickly as possible.
“We would ask anyone who has seen her to come forward and contact us as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
“I also want to appeal directly to Gemma to let us know she is safe and well.”
Anyone with information should contact police on 101.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire