Can you help Whitney Pope, 12, in her quest to become Miss Teen Great Britain?
A Gorefield girl is looking to build up her profile before she competes in a national beauty pageant later this year.
Whitney Pope, 12, has made it through to the finals of the Miss Teen Great Britain Pageant which takes place in Blackpool this October.
Annie Appleby, who is helping Whitney ahead of the pageant, said: “After being awarded the title ‘Queen of Style’ in Wales this year, Whitney now needs to attend local events to show community involvement.
“Have you got an event coming up? Would you like Queen Whitney to come and say hello? “Wearing her gown, sash and crown she’d love to attend and have her photograph taken for her portfolio.
“If you can help this local girl please contact 01945 871091.”
You may also want to watch:
This Saturday (June 4) Whitney Pope will be at Leverington Indoor Market from 10am.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 9 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'