Candidates for police commissioner role to be filmed at ‘must attend’ meeting
PROSPECTIVE candidates for the role of the county’s police and crime commissioner will be filmed at a “must attend” briefing about the new office.
Cambridgeshire Police Authority is to host a ‘must attend’ briefing session aimed at anyone, including self declared prospective candidates, who would like to find out more about the current priorities of the Police Authority.
The briefing session will be held on July 18 1.30pm. The venue will be confirmed in due course.
A panel of staff from Cambridgeshire Police Authority will be providing details of the Authority’s transition arrangements to the Office of the Police & Crime Commissioner and describing how they are approaching the production of the Police & Crime Plan. Finance and collaboration will also be on the agenda for the afternoon with an opportunity for attendees to have their questions answered.
The session will be video recorded and a link made available on the Police Authority website for people to view afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in attending should contact Cambridgeshire Police Authority to enable management of numbers and receive further information relating to the event.
Ways to contact the police authority:
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Man found dead in March
- 4 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 5 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 6 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 7 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 8 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 9 Emporium takes business to next level
Call: 0300 333 3456
Write to: Cambridgeshire Police Authority, Police Headquarters, Hinchingbrooke Park, Huntingdon, PE29 6NP.
Follow @PACambs or @PCCCambs on Twitter