Cannon Kirk’s showhomes at new Fenland estate open to potential buyers
WITH spring in the air, the rural location of Willow Green in March offers an ideal outing for families seeking a new place to live.
This weekend Cannon Kirk opens showhomes in Willow Green, marking the first phase of its 135-home scheme and giving potential buyers their first glimpse.
Willow Green features two, three and four-bedroom houses, sympathetically designed to blend with the natural landscape.
The development nestles alongside Cannon Kirk’s Riverside Park, which was completed eight years ago.
Mandy Lott, Cannon Kirk sales manager, said there have already been a number of inquiries about Willow Green and that number continues to rise.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “Spring always marks an upturn in demand for new homes and following the enormous success of Riverside Park, Willow Green has been eagerly awaited.
“We are expecting a high turnout for the launch as families get out and about, especially on Mothers’ Day, and we look forward to welcoming visitors.”
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 5 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 6 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 7 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 8 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 9 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 10 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
Starting from �124,995, Willow Green will offer contemporary comfort. It has the bonus of scenic views – in this case across open parkland and the River Nene – with winding streets and green spaces planned to create a genuine community.
Two showhomes will be open for viewing Saturday and Sunday from 10am-5pm:
• The ‘Holly’ mews house is an ideal starter home for couples and small families, featuring a combined kitchen/diner for sociable mealtimes and two double bedrooms.
• The ‘Hazel’ is a three-bedroom, family home, also with a combined kitchen and dining room. Three generous bedrooms include a master with en suite and ample space for a young family to grow.
For further information call Cannon Kirk Homes on 01354 656810.