Cannon Kirk’s showhomes at new Fenland estate open to potential buyers
WITH spring in the air, the rural location of Willow Green in March offers an ideal outing for families seeking a new place to live.
This weekend Cannon Kirk opens showhomes in Willow Green, marking the first phase of its 135-home scheme and giving potential buyers their first glimpse.
Willow Green features two, three and four-bedroom houses, sympathetically designed to blend with the natural landscape.
The development nestles alongside Cannon Kirk’s Riverside Park, which was completed eight years ago.
Mandy Lott, Cannon Kirk sales manager, said there have already been a number of inquiries about Willow Green and that number continues to rise.
She said: “Spring always marks an upturn in demand for new homes and following the enormous success of Riverside Park, Willow Green has been eagerly awaited.
“We are expecting a high turnout for the launch as families get out and about, especially on Mothers’ Day, and we look forward to welcoming visitors.”
- 1 Three March locals win £30k each on Postcode Lottery
- 2 Man assaulted partner and police officers in March
- 3 Council calls for return to mask wearing as Covid soars
- 4 Steve Barclay becomes Health Secretary following shock resignations
- 5 Man repeatedly stabbed nine-year-old boy in 'random attack'
- 6 Police officer dismissed for breaching bail conditions
- 7 Rikki Neave’s mother calls for tougher sentence for son’s murderer
- 8 Woman, 80, dies following A141 crash
- 9 Carnival lights up village as sports day marks 100 years
- 10 Covid sweeps across Cambridgeshire as summer wave takes hold
Starting from �124,995, Willow Green will offer contemporary comfort. It has the bonus of scenic views – in this case across open parkland and the River Nene – with winding streets and green spaces planned to create a genuine community.
Two showhomes will be open for viewing Saturday and Sunday from 10am-5pm:
• The ‘Holly’ mews house is an ideal starter home for couples and small families, featuring a combined kitchen/diner for sociable mealtimes and two double bedrooms.
• The ‘Hazel’ is a three-bedroom, family home, also with a combined kitchen and dining room. Three generous bedrooms include a master with en suite and ample space for a young family to grow.
For further information call Cannon Kirk Homes on 01354 656810.