Wall destroyed at One Stop shop in March after ‘man crashed his car’
- Credit: Supplied
A car park wall at one of March’s convenience stores has been knocked down after a man reportedly drove into it.
The wall surrounding One Stop at The Causeway in the town has been destroyed after the incident that took place on Wednesday morning (January 15).
Reports on social media suggest "a man crashed his car" into the wall and police cars were "everywhere" during the incident.
One resident said: "Bus driver said some lady has gone into a wall or something near One Stop."
Another replied: "It was a man that crashed his car at One Stop."
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "A crew from March was called to a collision on The Causeway at 10.30am this morning.
"There were no casualties involved. Firefighters stabilised the vehicle and made the area it safe before returning to their station by 11.50am.
- 1 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 4 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 5 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 6 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 7 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 8 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 9 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 10 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "We were called at 8.43am with reports of a collision in the Causeway, March.
"We sent one ambulance, however no-one required transport to hospital."
Did you see what happened? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on 01354 661955 - or tweet @HRCTJ