Wall destroyed at One Stop shop in March after ‘man crashed his car’
- Credit: Supplied
A car park wall at one of March’s convenience stores has been knocked down after a man reportedly drove into it.
The wall surrounding One Stop at The Causeway in the town has been destroyed after the incident that took place on Wednesday morning (January 15).
Reports on social media suggest "a man crashed his car" into the wall and police cars were "everywhere" during the incident.
One resident said: "Bus driver said some lady has gone into a wall or something near One Stop."
Another replied: "It was a man that crashed his car at One Stop."
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "A crew from March was called to a collision on The Causeway at 10.30am this morning.
"There were no casualties involved. Firefighters stabilised the vehicle and made the area it safe before returning to their station by 11.50am.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "We were called at 8.43am with reports of a collision in the Causeway, March.
"We sent one ambulance, however no-one required transport to hospital."
Did you see what happened? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on 01354 661955 - or tweet @HRCTJ