Car crashes into bungalow in Coates
- Credit: Archant
Two people escaped serious injury when a car crashed into a bungalow in Coates on Monday.
Fire and ambulance crews were called to the collision in March Road at about 2.35pm.
Firefighters had to remove the roof of the car to free one of the casualties.
One casualty, a man, suffered a hand injury was taken to Peterborough Hospital.
A Cambs Fire spokesman said: “At 2.35pm, one crew from Whittlesey and one crew from Stanground were called to a road traffic collision on March Road.
You may also want to watch:
“Firefighters arrived to find a vehicle had collided with a bungalow.
“Using specialist cutting equipment they removed the roof of the vehicle to release one casualty and assisted another.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
The crews returned to their stations by 5pm.”