Four escape after car hits tree
- Credit: Cambs Fire
A car ploughed into a tree at Wimblington last night (Monday).
Firefighters were called and used specialist equipment to free one of the occupants.
Three others were out of the vehicle prior to their arrival.
The crash happened at 8.44pm on the Isle of Ely Way, Wimblington.
Two fire crews from March were calledto the incident.
A spokesperson said: "Crews arrived to find a car that had collided with a tree.
"Three casualties were out of the vehicle on arrival and firefighters used specialist equipment to release one casualty from their vehicle."
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 3 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 4 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 5 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 6 Bungalow fire in town was ‘accidental’
- 7 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 8 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 9 ‘She’s always smiling’ - Connie marks 100th birthday
- 10 Last gasp equaliser saves March Town blushes on derby day
Crews returned to their station by 9.45pm.