Four escape after car hits tree
- Credit: Cambs Fire
A car ploughed into a tree at Wimblington last night (Monday).
Firefighters were called and used specialist equipment to free one of the occupants.
Three others were out of the vehicle prior to their arrival.
The crash happened at 8.44pm on the Isle of Ely Way, Wimblington.
Two fire crews from March were calledto the incident.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson said: "Crews arrived to find a car that had collided with a tree.
"Three casualties were out of the vehicle on arrival and firefighters used specialist equipment to release one casualty from their vehicle."
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 3 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 4 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 7 Cross party review says 39 councillors for Fenland not enough -three more needed
- 8 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 9 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 10 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
Crews returned to their station by 9.45pm.