Car overturns after dramatic collision with kerb in Ely street
- Credit: Archant
A car rolled over in an Ely street tonight after it is thought to have clipped a kerb.
Emergency services were called to Kings Avenue after the car rolled landed upside down after the collision with the kerb.
The driver is thought to have escaped uninjured but confirmation is awaited from the ambulance service.
The road was closed for a time following the collision which happened at around 8.45pm.
The incident happened at the junction of Kings Avenue and High Barns.Our photograhper at the scene said the car, thought to be an MG TF, appears to be a write off.
You may also want to watch:
The road is now re-open.
(More information as it is officially released.)
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover