Silver Mercedes-Benz car wrapped in cling film by pranksters after owner ‘parked in disabled bay’ at Jacks supermarket in Chatteris
- Credit: Facebook / Robb Grim
Pranksters got one up on a driver in Chatteris yesterday after they allegedly wrongly parked in a disabled bay outside Jacks supermarket.
A picture has gone semi-viral on social media of the silver Mercedes-Benz C-Class car wrapped in cling film and tethered to a bollard.
It is not yet known who the luxury motor belongs to, but reports online suggest that it belongs to a member of senior management at the town's Fenland Way superstore.
The post and photograph by Robb Grimm has attracted more than 120 likes and more than 45 comments - mainly comments containing yellow laughing emoji faces.
Robb said: "Has someone annoyed someone else by parking [their car] in a disabled bay when they shouldn't have at Jacks supermarket?"
You may also want to watch:
Dozens of people have responded to the hilarious snap, most people suggest they would "go mental" if the same thing happened to their pride and joy.
Do you know what happened? Help set the record straight by emailing email@example.com or call the Newsdesk on 01354 661955.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November