Caravan stolen from March Road, Coates
- Credit: Archant
A caravan was stolen from the March Road area of Coates between 11.30am and 2.30pm yesterday (Tuesday August 15).
A police spokesman said: “The caravan is described as a White Eldis Supersiroco, Twin wheel caravan and has distinguishing black and white bubbles on the side.
“Anyone with any information should call the Police Non-Emergency number 101 and quote crime reference CF0468180817.”
In a separate incident, a moped was stopped in Station Road, Whittlesey at 9.19pm on Friday August 11.
A police spokesman said: “Officers were on patrol and came across a moped being ridden along the road near to Station Road.
You may also want to watch:
“The rider also had a pillion passenger on the bike with no helmet on.
“Officers have dealt with the rider for a number of offences as well as the pillion rider.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital