Caravan stolen from March Road, Coates
- Credit: Archant
A caravan was stolen from the March Road area of Coates between 11.30am and 2.30pm yesterday (Tuesday August 15).
A police spokesman said: “The caravan is described as a White Eldis Supersiroco, Twin wheel caravan and has distinguishing black and white bubbles on the side.
“Anyone with any information should call the Police Non-Emergency number 101 and quote crime reference CF0468180817.”
In a separate incident, a moped was stopped in Station Road, Whittlesey at 9.19pm on Friday August 11.
A police spokesman said: “Officers were on patrol and came across a moped being ridden along the road near to Station Road.
“The rider also had a pillion passenger on the bike with no helmet on.
“Officers have dealt with the rider for a number of offences as well as the pillion rider.”
- 1 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 5 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 6 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 7 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 8 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday
- 9 Whittlesey ready for battle in bid to maintain promotion push
- 10 Academy will train next generation of taxi drivers