Care home at Marshland St James has a new manager
- Credit: Archant
A new general manager is heading up the team of a care home at Marshland St James.
Hickathrift House care home, have welcomed Jackalynne Shields to oversee the running of the 52 bed home.
She is responsible for a team of 60 staff.
Jackalynne said: “I am delighted to join the team here and am enjoying meeting and getting to know our residents. I’m looking forward to managing this home and continuing to provide high quality care.”
Martyn Heginbotham, regional operations director, said: “I am pleased to welcome this addition to the team.
You may also want to watch:
“We are committed to providing high quality care and I really think Jackalynne will be a big hit with our residents.”
Prior to this post Jackalynne worked for the same company for 15 years, starting out part time in an independent hospital.
- 1 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 2 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 10 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
She worked at various different sites and in wide-ranging roles gaining experience working with diverse teams and customers.
Hickathrift House is one of more than 200 care homes owned by Barchester Healthcare.