Cash stolen from two churches in linked incidents in the King’s Lynn area
- Credit: Archant
Cash has been stolen during break ins at two churches in incidents which police believe are linked.
Norfolk Police are investigating the burglaries at two churches in the Kings Lynn area.
Suspects forced entry into St Andrew’s Church in Barton Bendish sometime between 2.30pm and 6.30pm on Tuesday 16.
A small quantity of cash was stolen from a collection box and damage was caused to another metal box.
In a second incident a cash box was broken into at All Saints Church in Tilney All Saints at around 3.30pm and a small amount of cash was stolen.
Officers are linking both burglaries and are keen to speak to two men who were seen in a dark blue car in the Tilney All Saints area.
Anyone with information should contact PC Tamsin Raines at Downham Market Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 2 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 3 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 4 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 5 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 6 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 7 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 8 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 9 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 10 Church gets set for annual Christmas tree festival