CCTV image of man wanted by police following break in when woman and her children were tied up and robbed
- Credit: Archant
Police released CCTV images of a man they want to question following a break in when a woman and her two children were tied up and robbed.
Police investigating the robbery in Peterborough today released CCTV of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
A spokesman said: “At about 10.40am on Tuesday (October 25) a man entered a property in Crown Street. He tied up a woman who was in the property with her two children aged six and four.
“Following an untidy search of the property he left with a quantity of jewellery and cash.”
Detective Inspector Rob Hall said: “This was a terrifying ordeal for the victim and her two children. We urge anyone has information concerning this incident or recognises the man in the CCTV to contact us.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, via 0800 555 111 or visit https://crimestoppers-uk.org/.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle